Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Math Workshops, My Favorite

I love math!  Which is really funny because growing up I hated disliked it, A LOT!  I was really shy growing up and was always so nervous that the teacher would call on me and I would give the wrong answer.

In third grade, I taught in small groups daily.  However, in order to do that, I had to have meaningful centers workshops that my students could be engaged in for 25 minutes and help them review the skills they had been working on.  So a few summers ago, Ms. E and I spent many hours creating make math workshops.

Here is a great one where students practice comparing numbers.  Just click, print, and throw everything into a manilla envelope and your ready to go.  It helps if you laminate the directions and make many copies of the recording sheet.  Every few weeks, pull it out as a review!  CLICK HERE FOR THE PRINTABLE!






Enjoy!


P.S. I am using Teachers Pay Teachers as a way to get resources out to you, however, it is FREE!



No comments:

Post a Comment