What is the Liebster Award you may ask? The award is named for the German word "Liebster," which translates to "beloved" or "favorite". It is given to a new, up and coming blogger! How exciting!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
In just the few short weeks that I have been blogging, I have linked up with some of the best educators around the country. Blogging brings collaboration with your peers to a whole new level!
Here are five up and coming blogs that I think you will enjoy! Happy reading!
- I Love My Classroom by: Emily
- Always a Lesson by: Gretchen
- Teach It Today
- Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks by: Aimee
- Learning is a Journey by: Bethany
You need to visit these blogs for great ideas and inspiration!