Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Received the Liebster Award!

What an honor to have received the Liebster Award from Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids. Thank you so much for recognizing and enjoying my blog!


What is the Liebster Award you may ask?  The award is named for the German word "Liebster," which translates to "beloved" or "favorite".  It is given to a new, up and coming blogger!  How exciting!  

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

In just the few short weeks that I have been blogging, I have linked up with some of the best educators around the country.  Blogging brings collaboration with your peers to a whole new level!

Here are five up and coming blogs that I think you will enjoy!  Happy reading!


  1. I Love My Classroom by: Emily
  2. Always a Lesson by: Gretchen
  3. Teach It Today
  4. Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks by: Aimee
  5. Learning is a Journey by: Bethany

You need to visit these blogs for great ideas and inspiration!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your welcome! Your blog is great and I can't wait for the year to start! Maybe we can collaborate!

      Delete